Who doesn’t like working with candles?!? For many years cultures around the world have used candles for rituals, meditation, and prayer. Plus they add so much ambiance to your space.
Candle Color and Correlation
- White candles – Destruction of negative energy, peace, truth and purity.
- Purple candles – Spiritual awareness, wisdom, tranquility.
- Lavender candles – Intuition, paranormal, peace, healing.
- Blue and deep blue candles – Meditation, healing, forgiveness, inspiration, fidelity, happiness, and opening lines of communication.
- Green candles – Money, fertility, luck, abundance, health, success.
- Rose and pink candles – Positive self love, friendship, harmony, joy.
- Yellow candles – Realizing and manifesting thoughts, confidence, bringing plans into action, creativity, intelligence, mental clarity, clairvoyance.
- Orange candles – Joy, energy, education, strength, attraction, stimulation.
- Red or deep red candles – Passion, energy, love, lust, relationships, sex, vitality, courage.
- Black candles – Protection, absorption and destruction of negative energy and also repelling negative energy from others.
- Silver candles – Goddess or feminine energy, remove negativity, psychic development.
- Gold candles – Male energy, solar energy, fortune, spiritual attainment.
Candles for the days of the week
- Sunday – Gold or yellow candles
- Monday – Silver, grey or white
- Tuesday – Red
- Wednesday – Purple
- Thursday – Blue
- Friday – Green
- Saturday – Black or purple
Size: 0.5 diameter, 4″ tall.