Become part of an amazing family:
- Join our Facebook support group with 7000 like-minded seekers and our support staff!
- Use lives to ask questions at the end
- Join our study-buddy groups
- Use our knowledge base and support chat!
In this completely self-paced certification training you will learn:
- How to conduct a kundalini yoga class with your own students
- How to prepare a class (themes, props, etc)
- Aspects of meditation in kundalini
- Ethical considerations
- Kundalini A-Z theoretical and practical foundation
- Insurance and other business aspects
- Weekly live classes! (optional)
- Completely self-paced! Start at any time and complete at your own pace.
- 200HR Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Certification
- Eligible for registration as a 200HR Yoga Teacher with the World Yoga Federation
- Zoom training groups where you can practice with fellow students
- Join our social community with thousands of current students
- Reading material included. No additional cost!
- Ask questions about your personal awakening experience!
- Get 30 CE hours for your Yoga Alliance requirements
- What is Kundalini (current science and tradition)
- Chakras and energy body
- Preparation and Precautions
- Safety and Protection
- The 3rd Eye
- Multiple methods of Kundalini awakening
- Karma Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- And more..
The mystical aspect
Kundalini – The mystical force also known as Shakti energy. Once Kundalini rises, all chakras open to their fullest extent. Cosmic vision, wisdom, and intelligence are rising. However, doing this in the most careful and loving way is essential for a great awakening experience. Join me for the experience of your life.
The scientific aspect
The chakras have representations in brain regions and the scientific seeker will quickly realize that the mappings align perfectly with the findings of modern neuroscience. During the training, we will always present the scientific as well as the mystic aspect and show how they align.
Nikolai Manek is the US ambassador of the Indian World Yoga Federation as well as the Meditation Alliance International. He is the founder of Yogamu, one of the fastest-growing and largest yoga and meditation schools in the world. He has been an avid meditator and mystic for most of his life.
Vikash Petwal holds a masters degree in Yogic Science and is the lead teacher of our Rishikesh location. He holds several certifications in different disciplines and is also a continuous education provider with Yoga Alliance.